Thursday, June 07, 2007

Wonderful Thursday

What a great day! I woke up early this morning to get to Onival for shrimp fishing with Philippe. We met on the shore, under the rain, and after putting on the "boot suit"; (very stylish!), we went in the water. We gathered about 200 grams of shrimp in almost two hours. Got back home cold and soaked, but I had a blast!















After cleaning up, I took the afternoon off and walked along the shore in St-Valery. The sun had decided to make an appearance, and I was determined to take advantage of it. I stopped by the bakery, picked up quiche and bread, walked along the shore for a bit, and ended my adventure in the lovely tea bar by my place (Le Samovar) for a late afternoon tea. I asked for something interesting; the owner treated me with his selection, black tea with hints of vanilla, berries, and white chocolate. I can't wait to go back!








What a beautiful day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Quelle jolie Baie n'est ce pas? Je n'aurais jamais cru que tu savais pecher la crevette!! Joli ciret jaune également, pour te dire que tu laisses un trés joli souvenir de ton passage ici, kissous, Sébastian