Wednesday, June 20, 2007

More fun times

Given that I can't tell you guys all about my work (confidentiality), here's an idea of how I spent my free time in the lest few days.

Last Friday, in a town called Valines, I attended a play written in the local Picard variety. I had lots of fun, and could understand almost everything... except some of the funny inside jokes and play on words.



Then, after rainy weather almost every day, we were lucky enough to enjoy a sunny day on Monday! So I spent the evening on the beach in Cayeux with two friends. We had a nice chat, ate dinner at their "cabine", and then watched the sunset.



What I like about this place is that people are convivial and genuine, and that nature always has something to offer to all five senses. Nice landscape, sounds of birds, cows and sheep, great food, and much more. I wish you guys could enjoy this with me...

No comments: