Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Two week notice

It's May 7. I am still in (fabulous) Bloomington, Indiana.

With only two weeks to go, I'm trying to get ready for my second visit to Picardie this summer. As many of you already know, I'll be heading to France on May 20 to conduct more sociolinguistic research until early July.

I will arrive in Paris on May 21, and (if he is still in?) I'll take my friend Brett up to Baie de Somme to show him this wonderful "coin de pays". Then, work, work, work... until early July, when I'll repeat last year's concluding note in Paris. Shopping, more good food, and fun.

I hope you guys enjoy following me on my European journey this summer. I look forward to reading you all too!

BTW, if you're in Northern France between May 21 and July 4, let me know; maybe we can meet up for coffee too!

No comments: